Are you willing to take five or ten friends flying in the next year?
Here’s what to do—now:
To begin, would you invite five, ten or more friends, business associates or family members to go flying with you over the next few months?
You can fly them yourself in a certified airplane you own, rent or share with your flying club—or ask your flight instructor or nearby flight school to put some skin in the game.
Note: Pilot qualifications are as follows:
- 500 hours flight time
- 100 hours of cross country
- No violations in the past ten years
- No medical waivers other than corrective lenses
- Current medical
- Current in make and model in the last 90 days
- BFR or equivalent sign off from a CFI within 30 days before FirstFlights begin
- Owner or renter pilot should have current liability and hull insurance in force
- FirstFlight pilots in command should be from 21 to 70 years old
Wouldn’t it be helpful if you had a free, professional email package to help you customize a message that fits their lifestyle and interests?
ITF’s customizable email invitations make it easy to send them a personalized , informative email packed with informative, exciting video links with answers to the FAQ’s that help prospects preview the sights, sounds and sensations they can expect in a modern, well-equipped GA airplane.
Now, consider the math:
There are nearly 600,000 licensed pilots of all types who have a current medical in the U.S...
What if five percent of U.S. based pilots (about 30,000 pilots) successfully invited 10 friends to a FirstFlight Experience?
That’s 300,000 First Flights.
What if one in ten signed up for flight school?
That’s 30,000 new student pilots.